The Magnesium Web Site
MAGNESIUM ONLINE LIBRARY
Links to articles about magnesium (List2)
- Magnesium-The Lamp of Life, International Medical Veritas Association, Mark Sircus
- Medications, Alcohol Consumption,
and Magnesium: Ensuring Adequate Intake of Oral
CHLORIDE for Health & Rejuvenation by Walter Last
- Magnesium Conversions as per
Patient Care, Oct. 15, 1990
- The Magnesium Story
- The Importance of Minerals in Human
Nutrition by Sonni Alvarez, I.D., M.N.
Magnesium and Aging
- Magnesium: Coming of Age
Song: Magnesium the Beautiful
is a very important essential macromineral...
- The Power
Mineral Magnesium, Page 1 and The Power Mineral
Magnesium, Page 2 (
- Interrelationship of Magnesium and
Estrogen in Cardiovascular and Bone Disorders, Eclampsia,
Migraine and Premenstrual Syndrome; Journal of the American
College of Nutrition, Vol 12, No. 4, 442-458 (1993)
- 72% of Americans are
magnesium-deficient. (heart disease, diabetes, leg
- Magnesium (Gov.
Magnesium Absorption and Bioavailability
- Magnesium sulfate
therapy in certain emergency conditions
- Magnesium metabolism
in health and disease
- Comparative findings on
serum IMg2+ of normal and diseased human subjects with the
NOVA and KONE ISE's for Mg2+
- Magnesium hormonal
regulation and metabolic interrelations
Magnesium in health and disease.
Clinical disorders of magnesium metabolism.
- We are not associated with the product sold on these pages.
The information provided is interesting.
Summaries of the latest research concerning magnesium
Magnesium, NOT Calcium, Is The Key To Healthy Bones
- Magnesium (Mg) Treatment or
Supplementation is Often Needed When Calcium (Ca) Intake is
Blaine Journal, January 1998
- The Calcium Controversy by Guy
E. Abraham, M.D.
- Surprisingly Calcium-Rich Foods That Aren't Milk Huffington Post
- The Effect of Fertilizer Treatment of
Grassland on the Biological Availability of Magnesium to
Ruminants by A. Kemp
Grass Tetany (in cattle)
- Red blood cell magnesium
concentrations : analytical problems and significance.
- Editorial policy of Magnesium
Research: general considerations on the quality criteria
for biomedical papers and some complementary guidelines for the
the contributors of Magnesium Research.
- Comparative effects of
MgCl2 and MgSO4 on the ionic transfer
components through the isolated human amniotic membrane.
- Present and Future of magnesium
- Effect of acute magnesium
deficiency on the masking and unmasking of the proton
channel of the uncoupling protein in rat brown fat.
- Regulation of sodium and potassium
pathways by magnesium in cell membranes.
- Audiogenic seizures in
magnesium-deficient mice: effects of magnesium
pyrrolidone-2-carboxylate, magnesium acetyltaurinate, magnesium
chloride and vitamin B-6.
- Dietary magnesium affects
susceptibility of lipoproteins and tissues to peroxidation
- Regional distribution of
magnesium in the cerebral tissues in normal and magnesium
- Historical review of the effects of
marginal intake of magnesium in chronic experimental
magnesium deficiency. (42k)
- A qualitative theory of the
screening-binding effects of magnesium salts on epithelial
cell membranes: a new hypothesis.
- Commentary on recent epidemiological
and clinical advances
- Contribution to the physiology of the
human placental vessels: effects of Mg2+ on
membrane potential of smooth muscle cell vessels.
- Nuclear microanalysis of the
monovalent ion distribution in the human amnion. I. Effect
Comparative experimental study of Mg lactate, vitamin B6
and their association on the permeability of a human membrane.
1. Effect on the total ionic transfer through isolated amniotic
Clinical studies with the NOVA ISE for IMg2+.
Comparative experimental study of Mg lactate, vitamin B6 and
their association on the permeability of a human membrane.
2. Effects on cellular and paracellular ionic transfer through
isolated amniotic membrane. Magnesium dietary intake
- Agonist and Antagonist Binding to
Rabbit Cortical 5-HT2A Receptors: Opposite Effects
- Importance of magnesium for the
electrolyte homeostasis--an overview
- Magnesium Chloride in Acute and
Chronic Diseases by Raul Vergini, M.D.
- Abstracts of eight papers
published in the latest Journal of Japanese Society for
- Dr. Nick Birch at the University of Wolverhampton in the UK
has written the book, "Magnesium and the Cell", Academic Press
(1993). Dr. Birch informs me that he will be putting much of
his work on Wolverhampton's WEB site in the near future. He has
sent me a BIBLIOGRAPHY of his work
for posting to our WEB site.
- FOS and Magnesium. Abstracts of
papers by Dr. Atsutane Ohta, a leading researcher of FOS
- IntraCellular Diagnostics Inc.
demonstrated a new noninvasive test for intracellular
measurement of electrolytes at the 37th Annual Meeting of the
American College of Nutrition. IntraCellular Diagnostics, Inc.
offers tissue evaluations for cellular status of magnesium,
calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, and chloride. Their web
site is at www.exatest.com